Good Shepherd Medical Center Marshall
High quality and innovation for East Texas
As the only hospital in Harrison and Marion counties, the not-for-profit Good Shepherd Medical Center in Marshall serves a vital role in the health care of the communities and areas it serves. Established in 1909 by several Harrison County physicians, this center has grown into a 149-bed facility with an intensive care unit and a 24-hour Level III Trauma Center. Good Shepherd Medical Center in Marshall is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation for Healthcare Organizations.